The Royal Palace of Portici hosts the 2019 Christmas: many events with creative workshops, fun activities and the corner dedicated to Santa Claus!
Since 6 December 2019 to 6 January 2020 la Palace of Portici opens its gates to host the fourth edition of "Christmas in the Palace".
For about a month, magical atmospheres will welcome all visitors, both adults and children, who can visit all the stands that will be set up for the occasion and participate in all the activities and fun workshops which are planned during the event.
The event will take place at the Royal Palace of Portici and the Royal Gallop, where guests can stroll among the Christmas markets, stop at the scientific location where researchers and personnel of the Department will exhibit, with experiments and thematic research demonstrations carried out within the University structure and then again shows, visits and nativity scenes in the Royal Palace.
6-8 December Market in Reggia, free admission
- 6 December from 15: 30 to 21: 00
- 7 December from 10: 30 to 21: 30
- 8 December from 10: 00 to 21: 00
- Poinsettias - Guided observations of the sky with the telescope 19 hours: 00
- Agricultural Sciences under the Tree from 11: 00 to 15: 00. For all information on the seminars visit the place
7 December-6 January 2020
- MAVV Wine Art Museum, Entrance and tasting. For info and reservations: 0812532007. Participation fee: € 10.00
- Neapolitan musical bingo hours 20: 00. For info and reservations: 0812532007. Participation fees: € 10.00
1 December-6 January 2020
- Visits to the Royal Palace
12 December-1 January 2020. Shows
- Love not love Concert by Peppe Servillo hours 20: 00. Tasting fried pizza and Neapolitan fried typical with a glass of wine: € 10.00. Admission fee: € 15.00 For info: email@example.com.
- Dialogues between poetry and music With Giancarlo Giannini and Marco Zurzolo hours 20: 00. Tasting fried pizza and Neapolitan fried typical with a glass of wine: € 10.00.
- Environment, music and creativity, with Maurizio Capone hours 20: 00. Tasting fried pizza and Neapolitan fried typical with a glass of € 10.00 wine.
- Living room Paolantoni Light theater with Francesco Paolantoni hours 20: 00. Tasting fried pizza and Neapolitan fried typical with a glass of wine: € 10.00.
- New Year's concert with pianist Annie Corrado at 11: 30. Tasting fried pizza and Neapolitan fried typical with a glass of wine: € 10.00. Entry by invitation until seats are available
14 December-6 January 2020
- Nativity scenes in the Royal Palace
For all the complete events and for all information on Christmas in the 2019 Palace visit the place.
The event organizers
Christmas in the Royal Palace, is an event that was organized by Department of Agriculture, Federico II University of Naples in collaboration with the MUSA Center and with the MAVV, the Metropolitan City of Naples and the Municipality of Portici.