The City of Science represents the first Italian interactive scientific museum aimed at disseminating and promoting scientific culture and cultural tourism.
The promotional activity takes place through meetings with experts in the sector, exhibitions, laboratories and projects related to interactivity and to direct experimentation of natural phenomena and technologies, involving people of all age groups.
Information on Città della Scienza
Summer closure: from 29 July to 9 September 2019
- from Tuesday to Saturday: 9.00 - 17.00 hours
- Sundays and holidays: 10.00 - 18.00 hours
- Monday closed
- Adults € 10,00
- Reduced children and teenagers (3-17 years), over 65 and university students € 7,00
- Single entrance for adults and children € 5,00
Integrated Science Center-Planetary ticket:
- Adults € 13,00
- Reduced children and teenagers (3-17 years), over 65 and students € 10,00
Free: disabled and their companions and holders of the ICOM card.
Via Coroglio 57 / 104 - 80124 Naples
How to get
Subway 2 line, Aosta Cavalleggeri station, then C1 or 507 bus, Coroglio stop - Città della Scienza
Tel: times and events 081.7352.424 | 39 081.7352.258 + 39 081.7352.259 39 + 081.7352.220 39 + 081.7352.222 XNUMX