Halloween 2020 is celebrated at Città della Scienza in Naples: events and shows are scheduled for children to discover science and fun!
Friday 30, Saturday 31 October and Sunday 1 November 2020 a City of Science in Naples we celebrate Halloween, the terrifying American holiday.
Even in this complicated period of health emergency, Città della Scienza invites young visitors to spend a day together in the name of carefree, away from problems and sadness, at discovery of science, to learn and discover curiosities while having fun.
The program will be really full of events, tlaboratories, guided tours, scientific demonstrations and much more, obviously on the subject Halloween. The participation is necessary to participate booking.
30, 31 October and 1 November at 10:15, 11:45, 13:15, 14:45
- Guided tours of the Body Exhibition - Interactive Museum of the Human Body, with the in-depth analysis of Electric Discharges… scary! Appointment at the entrance of the Body Exhibition.
30, 31 October and 1 November at 11:15 and 14:15
- Laboratory: Dia de Los Muertos. Children will be able to build masks with the skulls of the Mexican tradition.
30, 31 October and 1 November at 12:00, 15:00
- Red Blood, scientific observations under the microscope on the red, white blood cells and platelets that populate our blood
30, 31 October and 1 November at 12:45, 15:45
- Scientific Demonstration "Monsters under the Microscope", observation of a drop of water under the microscope
30 October and 1 November at 13 pm, 30 pm
- Scientific Demonstration "Monstrous Insects", to discover all insects
31 October at 13:30, 16:15
- Laboratorio_Chirotteri are born, Bats are become, to build together a great bat
31 October 15 hours: 45
- Scientific Demonstration "Monstrous Science"