Circulation on the entire section of the metro line 1 in Naples after the accident involving three trains! Here are the upgraded buses.
10 am on January 15:
Activated additional service on rubber from Piscinola to Colli Aminei
- lineabus 178 from piazza Tafuri to the round of Capodimonte, then use the line 604 to Colli Aminei
- Lineabus C67 from the L1 Piscinola metro station to the Capodimonte round, then take the 604 line to Colli Aminei
7 am on January 15:
part of the service on the Colli aminei / Dante section, which we have already discussed in a dedicated study.
At the end of the checks, the entire line will be restored.
16 hours: 00:
- From MARANO to the CENTER: from Marano (Via G. Falcone) bus line 162 to Frullone from where you can use the bus line 168 to Piazza Dante or always from Marano the bus line 165 to Cardarelli and use the line 604.
- from PISCINOLA to CARDARELLI: line C67 to the round of Capodimonte, from where it is possible to use the bus line 604 to Cardarelli.
- From SWIMMING POOL to COLLI AMINEI: R5 up to Charles IIII and interchange with 147 or 184 or 182 or 201 to the museum and use the 604 line.
- FROM POOL to VOMERO: R5 to Garibaldi, L2 metro to Montesanto and Montesanto funicular; or R5 to Charles IIII and interchange with 147 or 184 or 182 or 201 to the Museum and use the line 604 or bus line 178 in piazza TAFURI to the Museum and use the line 139
- From GARIBALDI to VOMERO: R2 to Piazza Trieste and Trento and the Central funicular to Piazzetta Augusteo or metro L2 from Garibaldi to Montesanto and from there use the Montesanto funicular or the line 139 from Piazza Dante
- From GARIBALDI to CARDARELLI / POLICLINICO: metro line 2 to Cavour, go to the via Costantinopoli stop and use bus lines 139 and 604 OR R5 to Charles IIII and interchange with 147 or 184 or 182 or 201 to the museum and use line 604
- From FUORIGROTTA to POLICLINICO: 181 up to Gold Medals and use them on the C44 or 139
- From the POLYCLINIC to GARIBALDI 604: to the museum and use the metro line 2
- From VOMERO to CHIAIANO: C44 from via Niutta to Cardarelli and there the 165 to Chiaiano.
Meanwhile, the judiciary has authorized Anm to free the tracks where the accident occurred and the company is putting in place all the necessary actions to restart circulation as soon as possible, albeit with some problems and limitations related to number of trains and the conditions of the Piscinola hub.
Because of a accident involving three Naples subway trains circulation of metro line 1 is suspended on the entire section from today morning 14 January 2020.
The ANM communicated this and the timing for the recovery is not yet known. The inconvenience, of course, is very heavy and travelers pour in large inflows to bus lines.
Enhancement of buses
To meet the many travelers who today have serious problems getting around, they have been upgraded the following ANM buses:
- 139 (Cardarelli - Dante)
- 168 (Frullone - Dante)
- 604 (Cardarelli - Dante)
- R2 (Brin - Trieste and Trento)
- R5 (Brin - Scampia)
The causes of the accident
During the morning, at 7.45 am, three trains collided in the Piscinola station. According to the reconstruction of the dynamics, a train of line 1, coming out of the depot collided simultaneously with two other stationary trains (the lower part of one and the upper part of the other).
They registered 13 injured in all, 3 among train drivers and 10 among passengers. On the spot, there are the magistrates of the Naples Public Prosecutor.
Follow us for all updates.
photo credit: Fanpage