Incoming the International Family Day at the 2019 museum, Campania and Naples also open their museums to young and old.
Sunday 13 October will be held in various Italian cities the National Family Day at the Museum, initiative that with the title of "Once upon a time in the Museum" expresses the desire to focus a spotlight on rediscovery of art.
On the occasion of this event also Naples and Campania participate enthusiastically, with lopening to the public of museum complexes important.
It is a great opportunity for parents and children to discover, through a series of educational activities and other initiatives, the artistic and cultural heritage of which our peninsula is particularly rich.
Here are some of them museums who will participate in the event. To know the whole list it is advisable to visit the Official site.
Naples, Museum of Capodimonte
- From 10.30 hours to 12.30 guided tour for children between the ages of 7 and 11 years, who will also receive a small gadget and a comic book designed by Lorenzo Ghetti.
- Price: Free admission
Capaccio-Paestum, Archaeological Museum
- 11.00 hours guided tours of the Southern Shrine.
- 16.00 hours itinerary to the museum to discover Paestum
- 17.00 hours guided tours of the Southern Shrine
- Price: 12 whole euro, 2 reduced euro and 20 euro for an entire family.
Herculaneum, Virtual Archaeological Museum
- 9.30 hours creative workshops for children from 3 to 6 years
- 11.00 hours creative workshops for children from 7 to 12
- Price: Free admission and reservation required
Herculaneum, Archaeological Park of Herculaneum
- From 10.30 hours to 13 guided tour and children's workshop.
- Price: Free admission and recommended reservation.
Naples, Museum of San Martino
- 10.30 hours visit of the museum and educational workshop for children from 6 to 10 years.
- Price: Free admission.