The appointment with the Ravello Festival is renewed: the inauguration show will be dedicated to Ennio Morricone!
In the suggestive frame of the Amalfi coast the 68th edition of Ravello Festival, the review dedicated to music from July 25 to September 13, 2020.
On 25 July 2020 there will be the inaugural evening with a special concert dedicated to the great maestro Ennio Morricone with the orchestra that has accompanied him for years, the Rome Sinfonietta, to whose direction the son will be, Andrea Morricone.
The program is really packed with over 20 events taking place in Villa Rufolo, in the Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium but also in Piazza Duomo and the Monsignor Gardens with the participation of great artists such as Daniele Scannapieco, Enrico Pierannunzi, Riccardo Muti and many others.
Ravello Festival 2020 program
The Ravello Festival 2020 program is still being updated, here are some of the main events:
- Saturday 25 July Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 20:30: Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta, Conductor Andrea Morricone, Mariano Rigillo, reciting voice Single seat 50 euros
- Wednesday 29 July Belvedere of Villa Rufolo 20:30: Mariinski Orchestra Conductor Valery Gergiev - Music by Rossini, Debussy, Prokofiev, Mendelssohn Single seat 50 euros
- Saturday 1 August Belvedere of Villa Rufolo 20:30: Dido and Aeneas operates in three acts by Nahum Tate Music by Henry Purcell Neapolitan Chapel, Director Antonio Florio Single seat € 50
- Sunday 2 August Belvedere of Villa Rufolo 20:30: Quartet of Cremona - Beethoven Music, single seat 25 euros
- Wednesday 5 August Music in the square, 21.30 pm - Deidda Quartet - Free admission
- Friday 7 August Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 20.30 - Stefanie Irányi, mezzo-soprano - Asher Fisch, piano - Music by Wagner, Liszt - Single seat € 25
- Saturday 8 August Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 20.30 pm - Orchestra of the Teatro di San Carlo in Naples Conductor Juraj Valčuha - Beatrice Rana, piano - Beethoven music - Single seat € 50
- Friday September 4 Cathedral of Ravello Stabat Mater. Free admission
- Saturday September 5th Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 20.30 hours Orchestra Mozart. Ticket 50 €
- Sunday September 6th Monsignore Gardens at 19.30 pm Geoff Westley, piano. Free admission
- Wednesday 9 September Music in the square, 21.30 hours Armanda Desidery Quartet. Free admission
- Friday September 11 Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 20.30 hours San Carlo Theater Orchestra of Naples. Ticket 50 euros
- Saturday September 12th Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 20.30 hours Philharmonic Orchestra of Benevento. Director Carlo Rizzari. Music by Beethoven. Ticket € 50
- Sunday September 13th Belvedere of Villa Rufolo, 20.30 hours Brad Mehldau, piano. Ticket 35 euros
To know the complete program visit the following link.