The popular Il Teatro cerca Casa 2019 is back on the scene in Naples, with theatrical performances organized in the city's private lounges.
In the city of Naples, and in other places of the Campania, returns the original and awaited review called The Theater seeks Casa 2019, Edited by Manlio Santarelli.
During this curious initiative, they will be used theater show of various kinds and ranging from prose, to experimental music, to more, inside private homes.
This review over the years has a great success and saw the participation of more than 10.000 viewers.
The 2019 / 2020 season takes the title "The show is served" and presents a full calendar of brand new representations.
To access the initiative it is advisable to booking on Official site, since the places are limited.
- Friday 18 October a Portici (Na), 20 hours: 30: KALEIDOS with Marina Bruno and Giuseppe Di Capua.
- Saturday 19 October ad Herculaneum (Na), 18 hours: Junk only with Maurizio Capone.
- Saturday 9 November ad Eboli (Sa), 20 hours: 30: Masiello sings Viviani, with Massimo Masiello and Luigi Tirozzi.
- Friday 22 November a Portici (Na), 20 hours: 30: Fosco (story de nu matto) with Peppe Fonzo.
- Monday 2 December a Naples (Vomero area), 18 hours: Junk only, with Maurizio Capone.
- Monday 16 December a Naples (Vomero area), 18 hours: The scurnuso, with Enzo Salomone.
- Saturday 21 December a Portici (Na), 20 hours: 30: Father & son. Chasing Chet Baker, with Francesco Scelzo and Enrico Valanzuolo.