Il Campania shopping center It is located at 30 Km from the center of Naples. This is a complex split over two levels with 1000 meters of commercial gallery that includes more than 180 shops including leather goods, gifts, gadgets, men's and women's clothing, furniture, electronics, information technology, health, beauty, optics, DIY.
You can choose among the most popular brands on the market such as Elena Mirò, Conbipel, Optissimo, Disney Store, Mondadori, Bottega verde.
The main attraction is Piazza Campania, a space completely dedicated to leisure, entertainment and catering where from 9: 00 to 24: 00 you can follow events and shows. In this square there are many restaurants and fast food where you can enjoy, along with friends and family, dishes of the local cuisine, fabulous pizzas, fish dishes, Mexican and Texan specialties, remember the McDonald's, Old Wild West and House Clerici.
For those wishing something more healthy could go to "Fruit bar"Where to enjoy fresh fruit juices, yogurt and fruit salads. For those who prefer a quick snack are recommended bars and ice cream parlors where you will taste the typical sweets of the place, the ice cream of the tradition of Afragola and coffee with a unique aroma.
If you want to end the evening in peace you can choose to watch a movie in theUci Cinemas Cinepolis Marcianise, located in Piazza Campania, a cinema that includes 11 rooms with 2312 seats. For those who come specifically for the cinema can use the parking lot of the shopping center that has 7000 parking spaces.
For your children there is Magicabula a place of strictly supervised pure entertainment, for children from 2 to 12 years. In this place you will feel like living in a fairytale, you can celebrate birthdays and anniversaries and watch phenomenal shows.
And if you mothers want to take advantage of the fact that the children are inplay area and you want to make a fold, a change of look, a beauty treatment or a aesthetic treatment go to Jean Louis David, a name a guarantee.
- Shopping Center: from Monday to Sunday from 9: 00 to 22: 00.
- Piazza Campania: from Monday to Sunday from 9: 00 to 24: 00
- The Center remains closed only on December 25, 1 January and Easter.
How to get to the shopping center
Address: SS 87, 87 Località Aurno, 81025 Marcianise (Ce)
Directions to arrive
- By car: starting from Naples head towards the A1 motorway towards Naples-Rome, proceed to the Caserta Sud / Marcianise exit and then take the SS 87, exit at the Benevento / Maddaloni junction. At the first junction turn right, continue keeping the left and then follow the signs that will lead you to the center.
- By bus: take the bus of the circular line CLP number 111 from Caserta Centro that will stop in front of the entrance of the shopping center. This line is deleted on public holidays.
- On the train: if you have arrived at the station you can choose to take a taxi or the bus of the circular line CLP number 111 connecting Caserta Centro with the Campania shopping center.
- By plane: if you landed at Capodichino airport you can call a taxi or rent a car. In this case at the exit head towards the A1 motorway towards Naples-Rome, proceed to the Caserta Sud / Marcianise exit and then take the SS 87, exit at the Benevento / Maddaloni junction, at the first junction turn right, continue keeping the left and then follow the signs that will lead you to the center.
- Phone: 0823 696037
- Official site